Salesforce.com Administrator and Support Analyst Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- One of the world??s leading multinational insurance groups with over 300 years of experience and over 20 million customers worldwide.
- Our people are committed to building a dynamic internal culture where our people love what they do and feel motivated to keep things moving ?? for customers, for their colleagues and as part of their own growth and development.
- In employing positive people is how we achieve success.
- You will be working in an environment that encourages you to do great work and you constantly will be faced with fresh challenges that have a direct impact on our business.
- We believe your personality and passion will keep and our business moving forward.
- At we have a culture that supports and rewards high performance with a competitive reward policy for top performers.
- Our rewards package includes competitive compensation, work / life balance, opportunities to learn and the chance to make a difference working for a worldwide industry leader.
- In this role you will work collaboratively with the COE core team to manage enhancements and incident and defect management for SFDC,
- Manage the application environment and support COE management activities including knowledge management, coordinating technical training for COE members and select stakeholders.
- In addition you will be responsible for acting as administrator for all deployments of SFDC within the organization.
- Your enthusiasm is infectious.
- You challenge the status quo.
- You find solutions to problems.
- You go the extra mile to exceed custome?? expectations.
- You get things done the right way.
- You represent our brand with passion and pride.
- You are a team player.
- You have fun and you make work fun for those working around you.
What you will achieve in this role
- This Role Will Have a 15% Development Activities Requirement, Including
- Refactoring current code base to ensure the adhere to COE and SFDC best practices and standards
- Creating high level and detail design documents
- Assisting on current project development and supporting internal and external development teams
- The role will also have an 85% oversight and management in the day-to-day support and maintenance activities including
- Manage and authorize user access requests to SFDC application
- Monitoring of the platform application, integrations and environment
- Assess and resolve platform / application issues identified from the business and other key stakeholders
- Manage requests for enhancements including new requirements or process improvement initiatives from the Business / Product Owners
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve application incidents and defects
- Manage the process of charging back for SFDC COE and project resources to the business
- Manage and oversee SFDC environments (dev, test etc.)
- Own and manages COE knowledge management activities and tools (SOPâ??s, process maps, operations manuals, SharePoint site)
- Coordinate SFDC training for COE employees and organize training for key staff outside COE (e.g., IT Relationship Managers)