Essential Job Functions include but not limited to the following:
- Provides leadership and general oversight of cloud-based applications used for Applicant Tracking/Onboarding, Performance Management, Compensation Planning and Learning Management (PeopleFluent TM Recruiting, SilkRoad, SumTotal LMS and Oracle HCM Cloud).
- Facilitates discussion to understand the business and information needs of HR, Payroll and management.
- Analyzes and makes recommendations regarding system and process enhancements to streamline talent system operations system supported processes
- Acts as a liaison between key business areas to work with and educate users on applications, technology in support of business processes and enhancements.
- Focuses on optimizing efficiency, ensuring data integrity, and safeguarding system security/data privacy with a commitment to utilizing best practices.
- Coordinates and guides project and support (internal and external) resources across various project and system support workstreams.
- Manages team to provide full service end user support for systems users by troubleshooting problems, analyzing root cause, answering questions, creating and/or modifying reports, and planning/creating documentation as needed.
- Actively engages in not only the design/development of, but (hands on) implementation of system configuration solutions.
- Oversees the planning, supporting and participating in testing activities.
- Supports business reporting and integration needs from/to support systems and 3rd party providers, including the development of metrics and dashboards for management and HR business partners.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and security of corporate Human Resource and Payroll data.
- Manages team of three (3) HRIS Analysts
- Bachelor\'s Degree required. Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related discipline preferred.
- Experience with cloud-based HR Tools such as PeopleFluent TM Recruiting, Oracle HCM Cloud, SumTotal LMS.
- 5 years of Human Capital Management project management experience required.
- Experience managing enterprise/large scale Global projects preferred
- Systems support management experience preferred
- Experience managing people and cross functional teams required
- Experience working with MS Office applications, project management and process mapping tools required
- Strong presentation, communication skills and organizational skills.
- Experience developing and implementing business and system process improvements and setting standards required
- Experience working in a fast pace, timeline driven environment
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality of data, reporting results and other company sensitive issues
- Understanding of HR processes and data, including recruiting, on-boarding and learning in order to ensure correct implementation and system configuration