Sr. HRIS Operations Analyst
Location: Palo Alto, CA
This paragraph summarizes the general nature, level and purpose of the job.
- Senior HRIS Operations Analyst researches, analyzes, facilitates the development and maintains human resources business systems and applications.
- Partners with internal HR customers to support the needs of all HR functions as well as customers external to HR and end users to develop HR Operations solutions.
- Analyzes HR Operations system functionality and process workflow challenges and recommends and implements solutions to streamline operations.
- Responsible for HRIS support and resolution within all HR Modules including troubleshooting questions, processing changes, system configuration, monitoring integrations, testing, user training, data analysis, and reporting requests.
- Monitors existing needs and develops solutions or facilitates modifications to existing tools to meet changing requirements.
- Collaborates with information technology staff or vendors to resolve program and relate problems.
- Assignments are broad in nature usually requiring originality and ingenuity.
- Must perform all duties and responsibilities in accordance with the client's policies and procedures, including its Service Standards and its Code of Conduct.
- Works in conjunction with the HR Operations manager to ensure efficiency of HR systems and transition processes.
- Responsible for the development, on-going maintenance and continuous improvements of the HR Operations systems and processes related to technology to ensure streamlined communications within and throughout the HR department.
- Researches data entry errors in the System and collaborates with internal teams and escalates to IS teams as necessary for resolution.
- Conducts regular internal audits to ensure compliance with policy and standard operating procedures. Develops sustainable and scalable tools and processes to ensure accuracy of master data.
- Partners with Operations team to enhance case management tool capabilities for the HR Operations function.
- Remains current on HR system and data strategies in order to implement new ideas as well as leverage system technology for operation effectiveness.
- Supports new project implementations and functionality uptake; seeing projects through the full lifecycle and leading requirements gathering, configuration, testing, UAT and post production support.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities to streamline HR operations and creates an open environment that promotes innovation. Identifies risks to achieving service level agreements and potential solutions.
- Collaborates with IS department to implement and maintain HR information systems and applications. Represents, coordinates and communicates HR business requirements.
- Maintains an in-depth understand of the HR departments workflows, policies and procedures, business objectives, industry practices, regulatory requirements, etc. in order to identify and plan for changing business requirements.
- Maintains integrity and accuracy of application systems and application data bases, monitors and ensures information systems and data are secure and in compliance with all requirements, will conduct or participate in audits.
- Makes modifications such as additions and changes to user tables, writes and executes ad hoc reports, tests and validates system changes, and develops requirements/specifications for new or enhanced functionality to department applications.