The Senior Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) BOJ HANA Analyst will be responsible for the successful delivery of functional and technical components of financial reporting solutions using Systems Applications and Product (SAP) Business Objects(BOJ) Business Intelligence (BI), and HANA. This role will apply functional and technical integration knowledge of SAP ERP reporting tools such as Business Warehouse (BW), BOJ, Fiori. The analyst will implement leading practices within the business planning cycles, including strategic, internal and external financial reporting. The analyst will perform hands-on BOJ HANA, and BI design and configurations (reports, input schedules, script logic, allocations, distributions etc.) to support business groups.
This position will contribute and provide input to SAP applications process design and configuration to support SAP enhancements and projects in areas that have impact on reporting. This role will be responsible for business requirements, report design, data modeling and testing for all SAP reporting applications deployed; and SAP HANA technical architecture. Design, implement and deploy SAP HANA solutions for our customers across industries, including SAP S/4 HANA, SAP BW/4 HANA, SAP Enterprise HANA and SAP Analytics solutions (SAP BOBJ, SAP Analytics Cloud).
· Acts as a subject matter expert in the solution architecture for a landscape that includes SAP S/4HANA, BI, BW, BPC, HANA, and Fiori.
· Designs and creates reports, inputs schedules, script logic, allocations, distributions for the claims, billing processes with BO reporting and data service tools.
· Communicates and collaborates with all levels of the business to understand and analyze information needs and deliver reports that meet the business requirements.
· Performs requirements analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of BI/BOJ Fiori applications and reporting solutions.
· Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
· Acts independently to determine method and procedures to provide solutions to business groups
· Interacts with management on matters where they may need to be persuaded/convinced on an alternate approach.
· Develops HANA Models using SQL Scripting and Graphical Modeling.
· Troubleshoots the system issues as well as coordinates the ERP analysts to resolve production issues.
· Coordinates with business owners for each application within the client’s MPSS environments for user testing, obtain appropriate approvals for all the changes, patches that are introduced to production environments.
· Controls and manages development and configuration environments to ensure the integrity of changes moved to production.
· Partner with SAP Basis and SAP teams to ensure that the client’s SAP environments are maintained, patches and supported packs are up to date.
· Ensure the security of the PHI and PII information through access controls for reporting applications.
· Training users on the new features of reports.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
In lieu of degree, equivalent education and/or experience may be considered.
· Minimum of 6-8 years of SAP BW HANA experience.
· Experience in creating input templates, reports, and dashboards that are easy to use and visually pleasing.
· Minimum of 1 full life-cycle implementation of SAP S/4HANA, or BW on HANA, or standalone/sidecar HANA.
· Demonstrated experience with planning and managing unit/integration test efforts and facilitating cross functional, end-to-end business process testing via super users.
· Demonstrated experience with S/4HANA Finance.
· Demonstrated experience with HANA data modelling, data acquisition, scripting, CDS, BW modelling tools, and integration with Odata.
· Experience with General Ledger, Profit center, Cost Center, Headcount, and Project based planning.
· Hands on experience with Smartforms and SAP WebServices is a plus.
· Knowledge of non-SAP reporting tools such as Tableau and PowerBI, and how they integrate with SAP and HANA data.
· In-depth understanding and expertise of SAP BPC and BI/BO analytics.
· SAP cloud analytics and embedded analytics is required.
· Ability to work on cross-functional teams.
· Ability to lead and promote change in an environment of rapidly changing technologies and business processes.
Business Warehouse or Business Objectives training or certification