Position: ORACLE HRIS Analyst
Duration: 5-Month+ Contract
Top 3 Skills:
- Team of 4 1 lead and 2 Sr. reporting
- 4-6 years experience
- Huge Oracle Shop must have Oracle HR experience-no hand holding, need to hit the ground running
- Experience with Greenhouse and Success Factor (Performance Management and Comp) not necessary, do not expect them to touch this much
- Will be working with Custom Web App Development, home grown portals
- Expected to update requirements, create test scripts, test, and execute test scripts
- Other initiatives are introducing a new scrambling program
- Production environment scrambling (i.e. scramble salary/home address)
Why the role is open: They need extra hands to accomplish projects. 1 of current analysts will be on a reduced schedule which will leave them shorthanded.
The Sr HRIS Analyst reports to the Director of HRIS in ensuring that all HR systems, controls, processes and interfaces are a complete and accurate reflection of Client controls and operational requirements for human capital management, compliance and related processing. The Sr. HRIS Analyst supports the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), including our core Oracle HCM solution, and related third party applications.
The HRIS team supports Compensation, Benefits, HRBP, Recruiting, Payroll, Learning and Development teams as well as other key business partners.
For the duration of this contract, this individual will assist with documenting requirements, updating and executing test cases against our awards platform, scramble routine, and providing routine user support. This individual is expected to be detail oriented, well organized, and proactive in their follow through and multi-tasking against day to day activities.
Experience with Oracle EBS, Greenhouse, and/or SuccessFactors a plus.
- Executes activities of the HRIS function as it relates to the processes and systems which support recruiting, on boarding, performance management, compensation, benefits, learning and development, payroll and other related processes.
- Identifies and documents business requirements and process flows. Responsible for assisting in the identification and development of more complex solutions, including defining user procedures, complex reporting queries and related documentation.
- Supports the development of training materials on new processes and functionality for the systems and processes supported by the HRIS team.
- Supports front line support of key business partners for human resource related systems and processes, including the troubleshooting of complex end user queries through to resolution.
- Conducts audits and quality assurance to ensure data integrity, accuracy and compliance of controls, processes and interfaces.
- Supports the review, testing and implementation of HRIS system upgrades or patches. Collaborates with functional and technical staff to develop and implement test cases and coordinate application of upgrade, fixes, enhancements and deployment of new functionality.