Oracle Fusion DevOps SMC Value Stream Lead
Oracle Fusion SMC (Subscription Management Cloud) Value Stream Lead plays a key role within Oracle Fusion DevOps organization supporting multiple Oracle Fusion Instances within Client Org. SMC Value Stream Lead will be single point of contact (SPOC) for this Value stream for all development and support related activities for this functional track.
This position will primarily focus on SMC within Oracle Fusion along with B2B Service and Maintenance Cloud functional areas along with knowledge/experience within other Values steams of Oracle Fusion ERP Application.
· Analyze Oracle Fusion Enhancements, Change Requests and Support activities pipeline
· Work planning and prioritization for approved backlogs within the Value stream reviewing with BPO/GPO, Project Delivery Leads and Oracle COE Solution Architects.
· Capacity planning of resources based on approved backlogs for enhancements and support tickets in order to meet deliverable timelines provided to business stakeholders
· Manage Oracle Fusion functional and technical consultants
· Coordinate with other Value stream leads within Fusion DevOps, Delivery and Support leads for other Edge applications integrated with Fusion to address any integration issues between SMC and other Value steams/integration areas on a timely manner
· Scheduling, Reviews and approvals for production deployments working with Global Deployment/Release leaders
· Optimize and effectively manage Enhancements and support ticket backlog within the Value stream reviewing with the team
· Drive for Continuous improvements to reduce support tickets, automation eliminating manual activities wherever possible
· Follow Client Major Incident management process to address any critical issues (P1/P2) by engaging right teams
· Share Value stream level reporting with KPIs for the Value stream with Global and Regional DevOps Leaders
· Lead the issue analysis and solution of issue reported by user on day today basis in production environment
· Co ordinate with delivery team on solution to align with global delivery
· Provide functional industry-specific subject matter expertise to support, solution design, and delivery
· Work with service partner and lead the team for timely and functioning solution
· Provide guidance to the team on technical and functional resolution with best practices
· Expertise in Oracle Fusion ERP Applications
· Minimum of one implementation experience in Oracle Subscription Management Cloud.
· Expertise in Oracle Fusion Functional configuration and solutions for small and large scale initiatives
· Thorough knowledge in Subscription Management cloud ,Maintenance Cloud
· Relevant on knowledge on Subscription to AR and Subscription to RMCS data flow
· Hands on Knowledge or Oracle Database and Database Structures
· Ability to create and migrate BIP/OTBI reports to various environments
· High level knowledge on REST and SOAP API executions
· Working knowledge of Oracle OCI ,VBCS and App composer
· Experience in partner engagement with an onshore/offshore delivery model
· Ability to communicate effectively to technical team as well as business audience
· This position requires exceptional collaboration, teamwork, negotiation, influence, and relationship-building skills at all levels with internal and external parties in addition to Johnson Controls’ key values: integrity, teamwork, excellence, and accountability.
· Any previous Certifications in Oracle Fusion Cloud is preferred
· Willing to work in challenging environment to meet the project timelines.
· Bachelor’s Degree, in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
· Bachelor ‘s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
· 8+ years of overall experience within Oracle Fusion and Oracle EBS ERPs
· Proven track record in SMC functional area within Oracle Fusion ERP
· Experience in Subscription Management Cloud/Maintenance Cloud is must
· Expertise in Oracle Fusion functional configuration and solutions for small and large scale initiatives mainly within SMC value stream
· Hands on experience within Oracle Fusion ERP
· Experience in driving partner engagement with offshore/onshore delivery model
· Ability to communicate with Technical teams as well as Business audience
· This position requires exceptional collaboration, teamwork, influence and relationship building skills at all levels with internal and external parties in addition to Johnson Controls key values: Integrity, teamwork, excellence, Customer focus and Accountability
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
· Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a reactive high-pressure environment
· Oracle EBS Applications
· Functional Application Configurations
· Application Development Framework in fusion
· Application Extensions
· Oracle BI Reporting
· Subscription Management cloud/ Maintenance cloud is must.
· Preferred knowledge in Oracle service cloud /RMCS
· Oracle EBS Applications.
· ERP Functional Application Configurations
· Application Development Framework in fusion.
· Application Extensions