Oracle Technical Resource Location: Princeton, NJ Duration : 6 months
- PL/SQL expertise
- Form Personalization expertise
- Oracle INV,PO,OM,WIP,WMS tables and mapping of data
- XML File Understanding
- Data Loads from Front end using Data Loader Classic
- RDF/ API report and XML Bursting concepts
- Shell scripting and Power Shell script Coding
- Oracle and MS SQL query building
- Logical data mapping and Flow Chart Design for Solutions
- Knowledge on Excel Functions and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge on AIM Methodology
- Provide tangible value by interpreting business problems into cost effective solutions leveraging technology, automation and improved business processes.
- Interact with business customer, IT groups, Quality and Compliance to evaluate business problems and provide cost saving solutions.
- Manage item attributes and respective cross reference value in Oracle.
- Organize, coordinate various sites for label printing and testing.
- Align documentation with best practices by working with IS Compliance team on the change controls.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational, Project management and technical writing skills.
- Provide support to end user and help resolve various printer, label and EBS warehouse and Inventory related issue.
- Resolve assigned Incidents and respond within prescribed SLA.
- Must require technical knowledge on Oracle WMS and Inventory management system.