Hands on R12 Functional & Implementation Experience with the following module areas: Discrete manufacturing- Inventory, Cost, Work in Process, Bills of Material, Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Purchasing, and iProcurement.
Additional Qualifications include:
• Should have at least 8+ years of experience with Oracle Manufacturing (BOM, WIP, and Costing), and knowledge of Oracle ASCP will be a plus.
• Must have completed at least three full life cycle Oracle Manufacturing/Supply Chain implementations as a Functional Lead or Functional Solution Architect; in an R12.2.x environment.
• Detailed knowledge of Oracle's Application Implementation Methodology (AIM)
• Excellent verbal communication and written documentation skills.
• Must possess strong leadership skills
• Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation
• Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management and support
• General consulting skills: self-motivated, team-oriented, positive attitude
• Bachelor’s degree in Business and at least 9 Years of work experience
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Oracle Manufacturing/Costing consultant responsible for implementing one or more modules
• Develop future process flows and requirements
• Guide and conduct unit testing and comprehensive testing
• Work with technical resources on data conversions and custom form and reports
• Architecting functional solutions for client projects