Sr. HRIS Analyst
Location: San Diego, CA
The Sr. HRIS Analyst supports HR & Payroll clients conducting high-level needs analysis, documents and communicates client business requirements to offshore and SaaS vendors for development and tests the configuration, workflows and resulting solution returned to the business. Ultimately the Sr. HRIS Analyst is responsible for supporting his/her HR/Payroll clients ensuring the ongoing operations and maintenance of on-premise and SaaS HR systems and the various interfaces to other systems.
Essential Job Functions
- Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with emphasis on company interests
- Independently prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
- Gather, analyze, document and communicate business requirements. Prepare and plan projects with the input from all stakeholders. Manage vendor solutions for fit, quality and schedule. Configure and test software solutions.
- Work with both on and off-shore development to design, test and implement software solutions.
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience is required.
- Minimum of 7 years experience including a minimum 2 years in HR and 5 yrs in HRIS preferably in a PeopleSoft 8.8 or above environment.
- Prior experience in system implementation and upgrade is highly preferred.
- Previous HRIS project management experience and vendor management preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of configuration, Query, Crystal, Excel and Access required.
- Advanced analytical ability to review data and see relationships and patterns as well as communication, interpersonal and organizational skills are required