Manager, eCommerce Affiliate Marketing
Location: Miami, FL
- Lead all aspects of the clients affiliate marketing program.
- Work closely with Commission Junction and other designated partners to build strong relationships with our key partners and implement initiatives that create new growth opportunities.
- Recruit new partners into our affiliate program which support our brand goals.
- Own all reporting and metrics for the channel and have the ability to interpret data for strategic recommendations. Analyze pertinent data such as: customer acquisition cost, media spend, EPC??s, lead quality and ROI.
- Create and monitor all necessary promo codes, tracking links, and landing pages for the channel.
- Monitor competitive activity to identify trends and opportunities.
- Assist in the execution and maintenance of key aspects of paid performance marketing channels (Paid Search, Display, and Paid Social) including the development of campaign plans, agency support, campaign execution and analysis.
- Support Director to test and optimize a portfolio of online demand generation programs to drive effective new customer acquisition and sales. Dissect, analyze, and provide insights of daily, weekly, monthly demand generation performance.
- Bachelor??s degree or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 4-6 years of experience in digital marketing/marketing or eCommerce including 1-3 years of experience managing a large affiliate/affinity program.
- Strong skills with both MS Excel and web analytics applications. Google Analytics preferred.
- Outstanding communication: Exceptional skills in written and verbal communication.
- Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Strong knowledge in eCommerce demand generation, mainly affiliate marketing, and analytics