Senior Manager, SAP EAM West Mclean, VA
- Your Impact As a member of our SAP EAM Team, you will leverage strong SAP integration experience into PM, IM, Assets.
- Able to collaborate with clients to gather requirements and develop a full understanding of various business scenarios
- Drive best practices, understand clients' requirements, lead configuration, troubleshooting, testing and deployment of SAP.
- Collaborate on assignment of tasks with other client and consultant resources in the team, understand progress and dependencies, and provide updates to be delivered to internal stakeholders and project managers.
- Work with the project manager and project team by communicating essential information, obtaining team input, reviewing open issues and action items, contributing information to team meetings and reports, and using technology and tools as defined for each project.
- Contribute to best practices design, customization standards, change control, unit testing, test scripts, and bug and issue tracking with an AGILE approach. Ability to lead Fit/Gap best practice adoption sessions.
- Document and present findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Leverage experience with data mapping, conversion load file, data validation procedures,
- Write functional specifications for interfaces/integrations, reporting, and customizations.
- Document and performing analysis of client environments including technology strategy, current technology architecture, organizational structure, and business processes.
- Support the SAP team in deal shaping by designing mockups for demonstrations, presales activities, explain best practice flowcharts, and providing estimates for delivery.
- Prepare clients to use the ERP solution by executing testing plans and working with functional consultants.
- Manage customer relationships by providing support, answering questions, and resolving concerns and issues.
- Create model documentation, develop implementation roadmaps, and perform knowledge transfers.
- Continue to build personal expertise by participating in educational opportunities, self-study, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Actively participating in career development activities.
- 10+ years hands-on SAP experience in SAP ECC 6.0 or S/4HANA
- 10+ years' SAP experience within industries: Retail, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, or Public Sector Experience in Assets, Inventory Management, Plant Maintenance
- Experience in Material Master and Master Data Experience in creating LSMW
- Experience with Agile implementation methodologies.
- Outstanding communication and documentation skills.
- Team Player. Able to collaborate effectively.
- Ability and eagerness to constantly learn and teach others.
- Flexibility to travel up to 25%.
- Bachelor's degree SAP Certified Consultant