About the job
Client's Mobility Customer Services Digital Transformation seeks a highly motivated, entrepreneurial, and dedicated IT Project Manager to ride the exciting world of Digital Transformation of the Rolling Stock Service and Maintenance business. Together with our multi-functional teams and customers, you will drive Digital Transformation using Rail Service's strength with Digital Services.
With technologies that facilitate the implementation of large digital projects, such as Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (IBM Maximo) and Remote Diagnostics through our application suite Railigent®, you will improve our and customers maintenance processes to achieve 100% of Availability and Reliability.
You will develop and implement the Portfolio of Digital Services for existing TSSSA Contracts and Standalone Digital Solutions contracts. You will support our team from New Castle, DE, Philadelphia, PA, or we can also entertain a remote working US-based location.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Lead all IT systems during all initiative phases, including planning, design, implementation, system tests, integration, and customer acceptance.
- Implement Railigent applications, Client's Xcelerator, Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (IBM Maximo), and SAP-SAP interfaces.
- Be our customers' central point of contact for all IT scopes, incl. presentations, offer creation, and deal closure.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential problems, and devise contingency plans.
- Support the technical architecture team in design review activities for the conceptual, preliminary, and final design.
- Support the Delivery of head-on project status updates for the overall program based on the customer and drive project timeline for design, project landmarks, information technology delivery, and acceptance.
- Develop and deliver monthly project reports, customer progress reports, change proposals, and presentations to management and internal/external partners.
- Support the Quality Assurance team in testing and creating use cases.
- Develop and drive the execution of product-specific regional growth initiatives, campaigns, sales strategies, and account plans.
- Support & catalyzes the local launch/roll-out of new offerings.
To thrive in this role, you have:
- Proven experience in complex Digitalization/IT and Innovation projects with demonstrably strong presentation skills
- Certification in Client's-specific PM tools and methods, Project Management Professional (PMP®), or other Project Management methodology and terminology.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent technical experience.
- An exceptional understanding of rail manufacturing, maintenance, digitalization, and business management.
- Intercultural experience and collaboration with international Project Teams.
- Tech-savvy and innovative approach
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time