Manager, Marketing and Business Analytics Location: Hawthorne, New York
MANAGER, MARKETING & BUSINESS ANALYTICS
- Support and collaborate with the VP Generic Rx and other cross functional departments (sales, finance, pricing & contract, supply chain, R&D, etc.) in the development and maintenance of analytical tools, databases, systems and processes to fill an integral role of closely monitoring and maximizing clients current portfolio, and aligning the organization for future growth by enabling the department to be better positioned to make timely data driven decisions based on current market dynamics. The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple projects and be able to work closely with senior management to extract, organize and interpret comprehensive market data.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Data mining, organization, and presentation to Management for current and future business evaluation.
- Business case modeling on new potential target product opportunities.
- Provide ROI analysis on projects that are being evaluated for development and commercialization.
- Database design, development, and maintenance to support Taro pricing tables and product development initiatives that are in various stages of development.
- Pricing review and recommendations to Management and sales team for new and current business.
- Work with cross functional departments to identify new market opportunities to support organizations pipeline development.
- Market research and reporting of IMS data to support pricing and sales decisions.
- Manage and evaluate the performance of Marketing Coordinator.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS/ABILITIES & EXPERIENCE TO DO THE JOB:
- BS/BA in business, marketing or related discipline. MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Four to eight years of progressive Pharmaceutical experience in market research, data analysis and presentation, database design and maintenance.
- Proficiency in mining IMS data.
- Strong data analytical skills and advanced level excel and access skills.
- Experience developing and maintaining advanced databases.
- Experience supervising a team.
- Solid organization, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task.