Serialization Project Manager
Locals highly preferred
Duration 6 Months
Serialization IT Project Manager
Mandatory skills 3 projects into Pharma /Life science , GXP , PMP Certification and Serialization experience
- Operates as Project Manager on clients Serialization Program working closely with the Serialization Program Manager, Program Business Lead, IT Lead, and Work Stream Leads to facilitate on-time delivery of the program phases within the agreed budgets.
- Follows the Client corporate project management processes, IT Unity Framework, and local site procedures to ensure that required project deliverables are provided (project plan, project schedule, specifications, etc.) and that they are GxP compliant
- Prepares weekly status reports that include project progress, issues, risks, milestones, decisions, and status.
- Manages issues, risks and escalations as needed.
- Organizes and chair weekly meetings as necessary to facilitate the execution of sub projects within the Serialization Program.
- Prepares and present project related presentation materials to program stakeholders.
Duties and Job Functions
- Develops and actively manages project plans. Manages resources, project schedule and budget to meet deliverables. Maintains all reporting requirements as needed.
- Actively manages the execution of the project, including assigning tasks to project staff, managing project scope and project finances, and ensuring the quality of deliverables.
- Integrates the work of large teams and multiple vendors to deliver project success.
- Oversees all phases of the project, coordinating with business sponsors, vendors, and other relevant areas of IT throughout.
- Ensures all deliverables and commitments are met and the project is in compliance with relevant standards and methodologies.
- Proactively leads and executes project risk management and mitigation.
- Orchestrates activities across all internal and external constituents and works comfortably with Client IT leadership to escalate and manage delivery challenges.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Possesses seasoned expertise in project management methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Possesses in-depth understanding of the SDLC and how to apply it to relevant projects.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of IT functions and services.
- Is flexible, calm under pressure, highly communicative, and comfortable taking ownership in ambiguous situations.
- Has track record of successful integration across multiple and complex technologies and systems.
- Possesses strong communication skills and is savvy working with both technology and business partners across the organization in a collaborative way.
Education & Experience
- Typical candidates will possess 10+ years of relevant experience and BS in Computer Science or related fields or equivalent experience, or an MS and 6+ years of relevant experience.
- PMP certification preferred, but prior success on the job is most critical.
- Prior experience with managing technology projects in Pharma/Life Science and qualified/validated systems required.
- Prior experience with Serialization projects is Mandatory .