Duties And Responsibilities
- Collaboration with partnering Pharmaceutical companies to ensure smooth facilitation and account management of pharmaceutical specifics projects
- Implementation of contractual agreements specific the pharmaceutical client
- Development of specific drug therapy and program specific protocols and field training materials
- Coordinates roll out of approved programs including training of field staff and development of program process and protocols
- Communicating project development and related processes, patient volumes and KPI/financial data on an ongoing basis with PSS, client team, and field staff
- Acts as central liaison and contact person for Pharmaceutical company representative as well as other partners on the project
- Reviews and approves all invoices for accuracy
- Works with the financial team regarding outstanding account receivables
- Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities
- Employee will maintain relevant level of knowledge of ICH (International Conference on Harmonization), GCP (Good Clinical Practice) and Health Canada GVP (Good Pharmocovigilance Practices) guidelines appropriate to their hired role which is to be provided at time of hire and annually. With this knowledge the employee will perform the work as required by their assigned function and will be provided with regular updates as required.
- Adhere to company Policies and Procedures
- Participate in quality activities and continuous improvement initiatives in keeping with the companys Quality Management System as well as specific performance indicators for the project
- Participate in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties. Is responsible to notify immediate Supervisor of any Health & Safety risks or concerns.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate company personnel
- Complete other tasks as requested
- Graduate of Registered Nursing Program or Registered Practical Nursing Program holding current registration from an accredited School of Nursing OR Graduate of a Business Degree Program
At least three years of progressively responsible recent experience in the home health care or pharmaceutical industry, one of which was at a supervisory or management level; demonstrated ability to interpret and integrate policies and procedures; solid track record in conducting adult education initiatives and proven track record as a project manager.
Demonstrates time management skills as well as an ability to evaluate urgent situations and make appropriate decisions
Excellent communicator with strong computer skills
Valid drivers license and willingness to undertake out-of-town travel as required
Working knowledge of French language is an asset.
Other Skills and Abilities
The principles, practices and methods of business development
Operations and service delivery
Financial management and control
Program development, implementation and evaluation
Human resources practices