Purpose: Describes the primary goals, objective or function or outputs of thisposition. Pharmaceutical Client Data Science is the best-in-class team withinits cross-industry peer group and is responsible for bringing people, process,and technology together to generate business value from clinical trials data.Our operational model is exemplified through execution and innovation. Thisrole is key to ensuring successful delivery against the program- andstudy-level accountabilities assigned to Data and Statistical Sciences.
Responsibilities :List up to 10 main responsibilities for the job.Include information about the accountability and scope.
- Aligns DSS study teams with program- and study-level strategies. For assigned studies, leads the DSS Study Team and represents DS as a member of the cross-functional study team
- For assigned studies, acts as single point of contact and accountable operational lead from DSS. Coordinates associated DSS study teams to meet operational objectives. Engages and connects global functional and cross-functional teams
- Interacts with and influences cross-functional team members to achieve program and study objectives
- Utilizes operational analytics and project management tools to optimize execution of programs and studies, to manage internal and external resources, to track study progress, and to prepare study status reports. Anticipates and identifies issues that could affect timelines or quality and develops options and solutions
- Ensures adherence to federal regulations and applicable local regulations, Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), ICH Guidelines, Pharmaceutical Client Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and to functional quality standards. Stays abreast of new and/or evolving local regulations, guidelines and policies related to clinical development
- Participates in oversight of vendors and provides feedback related to study operations, issues, and trends in performance
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring Data Science Associates. May include indirect supervision of work for contract resources
- Participates in DSS and cross-functional innovation and process improvement initiatives
- Contributes to study execution “lessons learned” across functions
Qualifications :Listrequired and preferred qualifications up to 10). Include education, skills andexperience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management information systems, computer science, life sciences or equivalent. Master’s preferred. PMP Certification or Lean Six Sigma Green Belt desired
- Must have at 3+ years of pharma / clinical research / data management / health care experience or 5+ years of project management experience (and / or applicable work experience)
- Strong understanding of clinical trial process and clinical technology. Experience in managing a clinical trial from initiation through to completion is preferred
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence others without direct authority
- Demonstrated effective communication skills
- Demonstrated effective analytical skills
Thanks & Regards,
Dynamic Enterprise Solutions Inc.
1801 Hicks Rd, unit A
Rolling Meadows, IL -60008.
PH NO: (847)-719-7903
Must have at 3+ years of pharma / clinical research / data management / health care experience or 5+ years of project management experience (and / or applicable work experience)