Job Title: Statistical Programmer
Location: TARRYTOWN, NY
Duration: 6+ Months
- Support programmer within a study team involved in the creation and QC of analysis datasets TFL's or standard tools following client standard data models or user requirements.
- Apply standard tools developed for the study or project. Participate in development of new standards and tools.
- Follow all company SOP and guidelines in the creation of the programming deliverables.
- Adheres to procedures surrounding retention of data, records, and information for clinical studies.
SAS, (Base, Stat, Macro, graph).
MS. (BS) in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Life Science or related discipline with 5 -7 years of programming experience preferably in processing clinical trial data in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or health related industry. SAS Certification a plus.
- Experience in SAS programming, preferably in a clinical data environment.
- Exposure of relational database structure
- Understanding of reporting systems.
- Experience with implementing standardization methodology.
- Demonstrated teamwork and interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills in a global environment.
- Ability to support study requirements with challenging timelines under direct supervision by the programming lead