Staff Product Development Program Manager
Location: Wauwatosa, WI
- Demonstrates specialized expertise in project management of complex product development programs.
- Demonstrates expert-level skill in audits of applicable program timelines from Project Initiate to through Project Close, enabling world-class delivery timing.
- Resolves complex problems related to product development (PD) scheduling, expenses, resource utilization, and training.
- Communicates complicated concepts to others in a clear, concise, and understandable manner.
- Coaches and mentors team members in both technical and career development areas.
- Provides expert guidance to support the maintenance of the knowledge base of program management information: lead times, capital costs, material expense, resource usage, and After Action Review (AAR) lessons learned.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead projects demonstrating proficiency in the use of project management tools and principles.
- Proven track record in continuous improvement tools, competencies, and application of the CI competencies to business processes generating positive business results.
- Demonstrated application of lean product development tools and competencies that have led to the successful creation or change of product development processes.
- Demonstrated accomplishment in coaching, mentoring, and leading teams leading to the attainment of business objectives.