The Clinical Trials Office Cutaneous Data Management program is looking for a Clinical Trials Coordinator.
- Maintain sound conduct of the clinical trial, including but not limited to recruitment, screening, education, enrollment, treatment and follow-up of eligible subjects according to protocol requirements.
- Initiate study treatment related patient education per protocol.
- Ensure timely source documentation of protocol standards is provided to facilitate data collection.
- Coordinate and facilitate the execution of clinical trials within the designated program patient population.
- Coordinate clinical research protocols throughout all stages of the protocol.
- Able to coordinate research patient care through the client system (to include ancillary departments).
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Will interact directly with patients, managers and other department personnel.
- Credentials And Qualifications
Associates degree with 4-5 years of relevant clinical research experience required
Bachelor\'s degree strongly preferred with at least 2 years relevant clinical research experience.
CCRP/CCRC or equivalent preferred.