Supply Chain Analyst
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Demonstrate a high level of subject matter expertise in functional area to bridge business requirements and IT solutions. Leverage existing or promote new technologies supporting the need to design, develop, and deploy decision support tools, analysis, reports and models to enhance the performance and efficiency of supply chain functions.
- Design or implement supply chain processes that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
- Develop processes and procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales and marketing, finance, production, or quality assurance.
- Analyze findings, identifies trends, and assists in the development of programs to make improvements as required on a moderate to complex level.
- Support in the development and enhancement of KPIs, daily management, S&OP deployment and scenario modeling.
- Participates in supplier business reviews and audits as necessary.
- Create, monitor and perform trend analysis on critical materials; communicate changing trends and market conditions.
- Lead activities related to component end of life management process and component lifecycle analysis.
- Lead activities supporting supply chain continuity management. Activities include, but are not limited to, supply chain distribution and value stream mapping, supply chain vulnerability analysis, and supply partnership recommendations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
- Demonstrates trustworthiness and professionalism with suppliers, management, peers, and team members.
- Bachelor??s degree in business related discipline required (supply chain/logistics, quantitative business analysis, management information systems, or related field of study) with 4-6 years of supply chain experience.
- Manufacturing environment and/or regulated environment (Medical, Automotive, Aerospace, Nuclear) experience preferred.
- High level of proficiency in relational database environments (i.e. Microsoft SQL or Azure products)
- Experience with ERP systems; implementation experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of the value and application of analytics with the drive and ability to recommend change through the use of process, data, and technology.
- Demonstrated ability to independently take ownership of initiatives and drive execution.
- Agile and flexible. Able to work in a fast moving, demanding environment and move from project to project as needed.