Supply Chain Analyst
Loc: Juneau, AK OR Milwaukee, WI
Dur: 6 m
This position is responsible for the execution of supply chain management activities, projects, and process improvement initiatives. Help manage plant-specific supply chain management activities and special projects for suppliers, product development, and product/process areas as assigned. Work as an interface between the supply chain process and various process areas within manufacturing.
- Demonstrates working knowledge and experience in Supply Chain. Ability to drive results with a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Impacts quality of their own work with managing purchased part spending and identifying and addressing supplier issues that affect key measures and the work of others on their team.
- Solves Supply Chain problems by analyzing possible solutions using technical experience, judgment with a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Provides informal guidance to new Supply Chain team members and impacts the work of others within the group.
- Effectively communicates complex information involving Supply Chain to others.
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related Supply Chain experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Supply Chain and key business drivers such as forecasting, inventory planning, and purchasing.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a group and/or team and provide guidance to new team members.
- Proven track record of developing plans addressing supplier quality issues to minimize exposure and prevent recurrence.
- Experience in identifying continuous improvement opportunities and ability to execute cost reduction activities throughout Supply Chain.
- Travel required up to 10%.
Certified Quality Manager (CPM) Certificate, Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) Certificate, Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)