Responsibilities include performing supply chain analysis and business supportin accordance with applicable policies, procedures, and business needs.This position requires minimal supervision.
- Analyze supply chain performance data-historical, prospective or hypothetical-
- to provide insights and decision support for the business.
- Partner and communicate with stakeholders to gain understanding of their needs and to interpret and convey the results of supply chain analyses.
- Conduct root cause analysis for key supply chain performance metrics(e.g., inventory, material productivity, delivery performance)
- Aid in the development and monitoring of supply chain performance metrics.
- Lead and support analysis of complex supply chain problems and provide recommendations to the supply chain leadership team that will be instrumental in the formation of supply chain strategies, cost savings, and continuous improvement efforts.Identify high impact cost reduction and performance improvement opportunities.
- Communicate findings, analyses, status of projects and initiatives to management.
- Develop and deploy Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) that drive alignment with internal and external stakeholders, including other departments, suppliers and customers.
- Prepare and manage data for supplier agreements including RFQs/RFPs,contract maintenance points such as volumes, dates, etc.
- Conduct analysis of various supply chain data elements including but not limited to forecasts, quality, delivery, cost, volume ramps, etc.
- Conduct target and total landed cost analysis.
- Responsible for PLC Bill of Material Comparison/Part Family leveraging analysis.
- Support and/or lead various supply chain transition and continuous improvement projects.
- Other Functions Assignments may require leading special projects
- Demonstrate commitment to quality and awareness of continuous improvement principles through lean and six sigma tools.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft office suite, financial systems, and ERP/MRP systems.
- High level of proficiency with both business intelligence tools and Excel.
Apply sound logic to problem solving.
Ability to pay attention to details.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
Is tactful in relationships with others.
- Proficient with project management tools and methods.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Education or Formal Training
B.S. or B.A. degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering or Related Analytical Discipline
Minimum 2 years analytics experience
- Materials and Equipment Used