Position : Salesforce Admin
Duration : 6+ Months
Location : Nashville, TN
We have a client here in Nashville that is looking for a Salesforce Admin. This role may be a contract to hire role so prefer US Citizens or GC Holders or EAD who are willing to go full time with the client after 6 months.
I am going to need someone who is a super super super strong communicator. I cant emphasize this enough as the hiring manager is going to be picky.
1. data import routines - need to know how to do this
2. changing the UI components -need to know how to do this
3. customizations -have to be able to do this
- Client, a recognized leader in the life science industry and valued partner with Salesforce, seeks an accomplished Salesforce Administrator who will play a vital role on a fast-paced, collaborative team.
- As a Salesforce Administrator you will be charged with state of the art analysis, development, testing and documentation of business-critical projects. Additionally, this will engage in support and enhancement requests.
- Our Salesforce platform is gaining traction across the global organization. We have active projects in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service and Contract Management.
- There will be a variety of rewarding opportunities to apply your skills.
What You will Do:
- Participate in the analysis and review of business requirements and the design of solutions.
- Apply best practices and experience to Salesforce solutions.
- Develop work estimates for projects.
- Apply expertise relating to Salesforce Person Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Mass Email, Adobe Sign and Nice/InContact integrations.
- Collaborate with project team members and QA on development, customer issues, and security requirements.
What We are Looking For:
- Salesforce ADM201 certification required.
- Bachelor\'s degree in CS, MIS, technical area or the equivalent combination of education and experience REQUIRED.
- 3-5 yearsâ?? professional experience in IT solutions development in a medium to large corporate environment REQUIRED.
- 5+ years Salesforce Administration experience.
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, ETL, and the Metadata API.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, decision making, and creativity.
- Ability to readily grasp complex architectural environments.
- Ability to work from general direction in the development of detailed solutions. Must enjoy assisting others in supporting project needs.
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities including complex technical problem solving, effective communication and organizational skills
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle methodologies and processes Demonstrated work performance in a high-performance team work environment
- Experience in any of the following areas is a plus: Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud implementations Performing business analysis for IT projects and/ or Agile development experience.
- Background with business intelligence systems or reporting tools.