Salesforce CPQ Solution Architect
Skills: Salesforce CPQ experience,Salesforce CPQ Amendment configuration,Cloud based CPQ specific experience.
Senior level Solution Architect with strong and recent Salesforce CPQ experience and technical background
Familiar with Salesforce CPQ Amendment configuration.
Work with business stakeholders to understand their business/functional requirements.
3-4 month full-time project term and will most likely continue to their other projects for up to 6 months.
The Solution Architect will be responsible for the following key responsibilities on a day to day basis:
- Assess business process needs and identify technical capabilities needed.
- Provide guidance to clients on leading practices and domain expertise.
- Lead client workshops and functional elicitation session.
- Articulate significant gaps between client current state versus desired future state.
- Assist technical leads in perform hands-on solution design, solution architecture, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects.
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements.
- Act as a liaison between Technical team, Functional team, Business Functions, and vendor to drive CPQ implementations.
- Be recognized as a functional expert in CPQ domain.
- Communicate with senior level client resources across product management, sales operations, pricing operations, legal, and order management.
- Communicate with external vendors and conduct joint solution review.
- Conduct Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with vendor roadmaps and meets customers\' business requirements.
- Guide technical team to deliver a flexible and scalable solution.
- Provide mentorship and supervise developers.
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required.
- Basic Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of Cloud based CPQ specific experience.
- Minimum of 2 years SFDC CPQ experience. Experience with Amendments
- Experienced leading one or more Salesforce CPQ implementations
- Minimum of years of experience in Quote to Cash CPQ implementations.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Prior experience with Salesforce CPQ.
- Good understanding of SFDC functionality with an emphasis on CPQ related objects in the Sales Cloud
- Functional knowledge of the interactions between CPQ
- Functional knowledge of business process design
- Prior experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to CPQ, and experience in the capacity of a Solution Architect in a consulting organization.
- Awareness of web, database, and object oriented software technologies, and salesforce.com / force.com.
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities.
- Experience in scoping, planning, and presenting project plans.
- Strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Professional Skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines.