· · · · ·
Keys to this job:
· · · · · CertaSix Sigma
SeniorBusiness Analyst (Pleasanton, CA)
Thisrole will have day-to-day interactions with our Salesforce Business andTechnical team. You'll be working and collaborating with Product Development,Integration, Data Migration, Change Management along with Business Teams togather requirements and define business use cases. You'll be working closely withthe Product Owner on daily basis and will be reporting to the Director ofProduct Management.
KeyResponsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work with the Business and Product teams to understand the existing process andto gather the business and functional requirements, by scoping, defining, andprioritizing requirements.
• Understand and document detailed requirements for implementing and enhancingCRM solution.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcileinconsistency, and break down high-level information into details.
• Work with UX/UI team to develop mock-ups and proposed user journeys
• Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality.
• Work with Product Manager and Analytics team to define, measure and track KeyPerformance Indicators (KPIs) and success criteria for the assigned projects& features
• Work with Architects and Developers to transform new requirements intoSalesforce.com design and implementation.
• Work with the functional SME and trainers to identify and document process gapsand process improvements.
• Assist and Develop Innovation Roadmaps and BRDs.
• You have 8 to 10+ years of business analyst experience in delivering amazingcustomer experience using customer support products and technology
• Experience with CRM and Customer Service Management solutions used bymedium-sized customer support organization a strong plus
• Process Improvement certaSix Sigma is a Plus
• Product experience in ecommerce customer support a plus
• Aptitude for strategic thinking and problem solving in a fluid environment.
• Exceptional at prioritizing and focusing on the highest value opportunities.
• Ability to stay goal oriented and act with a sense of urgency
• Ability to work collaboratively as a member of cross-functional teams todeliver results.
• Excellent communication skills, able to present, negotiate and influence atC-level.
• Exceptional networking, relationship building and influencing skills.
Should you need any further information, please do nothesitate to contact me or drop me a line.
P: 972 996 2024 & 972-889-1818 x 106