- Technically versatile
- Salesforce Apex development
- Salesforce Declarative development
- Some Salesforce Architecture experience
- Microsoft VB.Net experience would be a plus
- Some experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Understands the Software Development Lifecycle
- Ability to develop test plans and perform them
- Some experience training end users would be beneficial
- Since we are looking to expand outside the US, some experience with global projects would be beneficial
Essential functions andresponsibilities:
- Becomes familiar with all aspects of the application, including reports, parameters, claims management, intake services, carrier/client interfaces and vendor/business partner interfaces.
- Assumes responsibility and develops expertise for a specific area of functionality of the application.
- Analyzes user needs, as required, and leads in the design of specifications to meet those needs.
- Develops and maintains software to meet the specifications outlined in data processing requests.
- Assesses requirements of insurance carriers and regulatory groups; leads in the design and development of software to meet those requirements.
- Tests and debugs software; assists in testing projects for other analyst/programmers.
- Prepares documentation for assigned projects and completes the paperwork necessary to release the project.
- Assists in the professional growth of other analyst/programmers.
- Follows departmental pre-established standards and guidelines as applicable to design and development.
- Adheres to the goal of delivering and maintaining the highest quality of customer service to clients.
- Keeps up-to-date with technology changes and direction.
Salesforce, Lightning, Apex, .NET