Reporting to the Project Leader, Project Delivery Unit, this individual will lead cross functional project teams to manage and execute on key strategic initiatives identified to drive growth, operational effectiveness, infrastructure stability and deliver best in class customer experience throughout the company.
- Collaborate with key business leaders in the Sales & Marketing, Central Services and Field Operations areas of the business to pro-actively identify areas with growth or operational improvement potential.
- Work with the business leaders and IT to analyze market potential, technology solutions and best in class processes.
- Create a solid Project Charter and Business Case for project approval and resource allocation.
- Work with the business leader(s), IT and project team members to document business requirements and engage IT vendors in the development and delivery of project milestones.
- Work with Executive Team to prioritize key initiatives to delivery optimal business results to the company.
- Provide governance to the project team throughout the project life cycle to ensure streamlined and effective development and execution of project deliverables, on time and on budget.
- Provide tools to ensure front line team members can deliver best in class service and operationalize new initiatives successfully.
- Be a champion for change leadership within the company, leading the charge on change management initiatives to support new project execution.
- Developing solid measurement plans to measure and report on achieved results to the Executive team. Instill a solid continuous learning culture to leverage learnings from each new initiative to improve upon success.
- Build strong relationships and credibility with all levels of management and frontline team members to successfully implement new initiatives.
Skills, Abilities And Experience
- 5 to 10+ years of project management responsibilities which include senior level roles
- Completion of a University degree, preferably in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance Completion of the PMP would be an asset
- Knowledge in SAP would be an asset
- Must have a proven record of managing people and teams
- Experienced and comfortable making presentations to Senior Management
- Demonstrated expertise in measurable business results that pushes the business forward to meet their goals
- Demonstrated record of success in managing high volume service activities in an asset based business
- Outstanding customer service orientation Ability to lead, motivate and engage cross functional teams
- Ability to deliver successful change in a short time frame Demonstrate the values of honesty, trust, caring and empathy to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to understand and work well with all levels of the organization.
- Detail oriented and results focused as well as the able to see the big picture and how the task fits into accomplishing the overall company objectives.
- Demonstrated experience leading workshops, assembling and conducting formal presentations, and facilitating consensus building and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills â?? both verbal and written. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced persuasion and conflict resolution skills. Must be a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work independently and/or in teams of varying size as required for work assignments.