- Single point accountability for project delivery;
- Interface directly with Client to define specific project requirements
- Responsible for aligning delivery of service with client expectations
- Managing multiple stakeholder expectations
- Potential for Executive reporting and presentations Identifies project delivery resources required from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard request for proposals; completes bid analysis; recommends resources to clients
- Leads project delivery resources/team providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
- Management of delivery resources/team through all project phases including conceptual, schematic, design development, construction and move phases
- Develop and maintain master project budgets and schedules as required for each project and ensure overall project objectives and Client needs are met
- Chair meetings and maintain focus on the meeting purpose
- Ensure all actions and items are recorded and issued in minute format and proactively monitor completion
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines.
- Prepare and coordinate project status reports and updates for Client and project team, ensuring all data is accurate and timely
- Demonstrate ability to identify project risks, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks
- Responsible for communication flow and documentation control for all relevant project materials
- Some mandates may require that candidate may be embedded at the client's place of work (or at a site office during a major project)
- 5-7 years of directly related experience in a similar project management role / industry related
- Capable of completing tenant improvements and relocation projects.Base building
- Construction knowledge is an asset.
- Exceptional client relations and client/team management skills required.
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings.
- Knowledge in leases, contracts, and construction practices.
- Superior oral and written communication skills in both English and French
- PMP and/or LEED AP an assetEngineering, design or facilities management background an AssetSoftware Competency: Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint and strong understanding of Project and Excel