Job Summary:Willbe responsible for leading projects to deploy desktop PC/Laptop applications tothe PC/Laptop users globally for approximately 45,000 devices. Ability toanticipate and capture service demand for a specific technology or IT servicedomain and apply their knowledge of IT reference architectures, technicalstandards, methods, and processes to drive agreement on expected outcomes.Create and establishes execution plans and deployment commitments by ensuringthat all required delivery resources are aligned and available when needed.Supports and suggests continuous improvement efforts for related processes andservices. Must be skilled in developing and promoting project plans and someexperience with various project management tools such as Microsoft ProjectServer are desired. Expert level use of Microsoft PowerPoint and MS Excel isrequired. Regular project presentations and status to senior-level managementwill be required.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Information Technology asa technologist with either software release management or technical projectmanagement. Equivalent experience is defined as 12+ years of combinedexperience in the above areas.
• Strong working knowledge of Windows OS, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Experience in managing projects using project management standards.
• Combined 12+ years of work experience in IT, Desktop engineering and/orDesktop PC or server operations.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
Job Desired Qualifications:
• Experience leading cross-functional IT technology team.
• Experience with software development life cycle.
• Formal Windows, telephony, LAN/WAN, or Unix/Linux operating systemadministration experience or equivalent technical knowledge
Experience with software development life cycle. • Formal Windows, telephony, LAN/WAN, or Unix/Linux operating system administration experience or equivalent technical knowledge