INFOR M3 Project Manager
· Work with technical project manager responsible for the overall project to create robust “technical Project management Plans that are aligned to internal expectations with focus on defining scope, project governance model, roles and responsibilities, scheduling, planning cost, communication etc.
· Provide weekly project status updates on the project assigned
· Highly organized, excellent project planning skills and strong project management track record
· Excellent people and team management skills with the ability manage multiple resources with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
· Industry Experience – Manufacturing/F & B/Distribution – Highly Desired
Education & Certification
· Certification in project management methodologies (Prince2, Agile, PMP, PMI)