Lead data visualization efforts by creatingcompelling, clear, and powerful visualizations of data in Client standardplatforms.
Responsibilities & Essential Functions include:
• Work within the Digital Systems team and buildinnovative and powerful visualizations of process and business operationsdata.
• Interact with stakeholders such as BusinessExcellence, Manufacturing, Quality and Engineering to define user needs andhelp with the creation of creative data visualization to provide the best userexperience possible.
• Prototype and develop new ideas andparticipate in all parts of the product lifecycle from research torelease.
• Support migration of homegrown datavisualization applications to enterprise standard platforms.
• 3+ years of experience working in an analytical environment, includingdemonstrable data, analytics, reporting, visualization and problem-solvingskills.
• Experience working with very largedatasets.
• Experience working with applications such asSpotfire, Qlik, Tableu, etc. is preferred.
• Experience interfacing with businesscustomers, gathering requirements and gaining a deep understanding of processesand key data.
• Strong written, verbal, and visualcommunication skills to concisely communicate in a way that provides context,offers insights, and minimizes misinterpretation.