Chicago, IL or Syracuse, NY
The Data Integration Manager has
significant impact on achievement of operational goals by managing the
successful delivery of multiple concurrent initiatives while ensuring existing
operations run smoothly to meet business needs. This person is responsible for
managing multiple business intelligence related teams and guaranteeing reliable
software systems that meet the needs of the company.
will also be responsible for the hands on managing of the data integration from
internal and external source systems into the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).
Design and develop complex ETL data loading packages. SSIS / SSRS (SQL BI / MS BI)
Drive for and create ETL architectural and development standards.
- Adhere to ETL/Data Warehouse/Datamart development best
- Identify and resolve any performance and/or data
- Design, construct, deploy, test and support standard
reports, dashboards, self-service queries and data visualizations
- Conduct data analysis of internal and external data sources
- Ensure data is collected and structured in a way to
ensure performance and maintainability
- Provide documentation (Data Mapping, Technical
Specifications, Production Support, data dictionaries, test cases, etc.)
- Provide Production Support of Data Warehouse as well as
ETL jobs used to support the Data Warehouse. This includes being an active
member of the Point rotation as well as providing support to other team
members that are covering point.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to
department functions & activities.