Role- Lead Data Engineer
- Location- Santa Clara, CA
- Type : Contract
- Duration- Long term
- Visa: GC,USC only
Experience with (Azure or AWS) and Snowflake Data Warehouse is mandatory.
Please find the detailed job description
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in design, development, and deployment of large-scale, distributed, and cloud-deployed software services.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Must have been part of minimum 2 end to end big data projects and must have handled defined modules independently.
- Expert in SQL and good with data modelling for relational, analytical and big data workloads.
- Advanced programming skills with Python, Scala or Java.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, & distributed systems.
- Strong experience and deep understanding of Spark internals.
- Expert in Hive.
- Strong experience in Azure (Preferred:Azure Architect Certified). Mandatory
- Strong experience in Snowflake Data Warehouse (Preferred:Snowflake pro Certified). Mandatory
- Experience in working with both batch and streaming datasets.
- Good experience in Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services.
- Experience in working with Kafka or related messaging queue technology.
- Hands on experience in writing shell scripts for automating processes.
- Willingness to learn and adapt.
- Delivery focused and willingness to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Takes initiative and responsibility for delivering complex software.
- Knowledge of building REST API end points for data consumption.
- Excellent oral and written communication is a must.
- Well versed with Agile methodologies and experience in working with scrum teams.
- Master's in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Experience building self-service tools for analytics would be plus.
- Knowledge of ELK stack would be a plus.
- Knowledge of implementing CI/CD on the pipelines is a plus.
- Knowledge of Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes) will be plus.
- Knowledge of building RESTful services would be an added advantage.
- Experience working with one of the popular Public Cloud based platforms.
Thanks & Regards,
Big Data Analytics || Digital Solutions || Managed Services || Talent Acquisition
(Azure or AWS) and Snowflake Data Warehouse