Senior Database Engineer - Oracle Charlotte, NC
Full Time only
100,000 - 200,000
Job Description - In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Lead or participate in database management activities including designing highly complex logical and physical databases Lead highly complex data modeling, mapping, integration, and capacity planning efforts
- Perform the planning, research, design, implementation, maintenance, and control of server class databases
- Design and implement security solutions including Center for Internet Security benchmarks and auditing
- Design and certify next generation database technologies
- Consult with and advise management and multiple clients on high impact data or database management issues, influencing strategic direction
- Provide technical leadership and recommendation into the future direction of database technology
- Develop management policies, procedures, standards, and best practices Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, International:
- 4+ years of Database Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience in Database Engineering, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company.
- They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable company policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions.
- There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit\'s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.