Oracle Logistics (WMS or OTM or GTM) Functional Analyst Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Full Time only
100,000 - 200,000
IT Enterprise Application team is looking for an Oracle Cloud Logistics suite Functional Analyst with expertise in Warehouse Management System (WMS), Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) and Global Trade Management (GTM) areas, to play a key role in designing, implementing and extending applications used. This position will be responsible for leading the functional design, configurations and support of the applications with primary focus on global deployment of applications within Oracle Cloud Logistics. Core activities will include gathering, configuring of standard applications, gap analysis, functional design of application extensions and interfaces, to provide Oracle support subject matter expertise for multiple modules in multiple geographies.Job Responsibilities
- Work with Logistics & Supply Chain teams to understand & document the business process. Work with cross functional Finance teams to document the business process for intercompany transactions.
- Configure (BR100) & extend Oracle Cloud Logistics for the following areas – WMS, OTM & GTM.
- Work with cross functional teams such as Finance, manufacturing & Carriers to implement solutions in Oracle cloud logistics.
- Document the business solutions in design documents (MD50’s) and work with development teams to review the technical design documents.
- Work with business teams in the successful executing of various test events including CRP, SIT & UAT.
- Work with business customers, developers and Oracle Support to research, document and resolve Oracle system issues.
- Create SQL queries against Oracle tables to troubleshoot, develop metrics, and create ad-hoc reporting as needed.
- Act as a technical liaison between business and development teams with working knowledge of Oracle integrations including Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), EDI, XML & SOA.
- Act as a Functional expert in the areas of WMS, OTM & GTM to provide efficient and optimal solutions using Oracle cloud logistics.
- Work with Oracle eBS teams to design the business process flows and document the design elements for On-premise & Cloud logistics flows.
- Work with business teams to create test cases, scenarios for testing the business process flows. In addition create the functional and integration test scenarios to support development activities.
- Expert Functional knowledge of Oracle Cloud Logistics for WM, OTM & GTM areas.
- At least 1+ implementation of Oracle cloud WMS, OTM & GTM
- Knowledge of the underlying Oracle tables, integration points and technology processes are critical to success in this role.
- Experience prioritizing competing demands, scoping large efforts and negotiating timelines are necessary skills.
- Experience in engaging Oracle Support to research and resolve issues.
- Experience with low-level ad-hoc query tools (Toad, SQLPlus) and a working knowledge SQL queries.
- Root cause analysis and complex problem solving skills are important.
- Experience analyzing data and translating business requirements into technical specifications.
- Experience writing functional test cases
- Preferred experience in a Hybrid environment including cloud and on-premise eBS applications.
- Bachelor’s in Business, Computer Science, and a minimum of eight years’ experience working in Oracle space and 3+ years of experience in Cloud WMS, OTM, GTM.