TITLE: Oracle EBS Finance/Projects Developer
LOCATION: Houston, TX
TYPE: Contract (6 Months)
Our client is adding an Oracle EBS Finance / Projects Developer to their team.
- Provides technical development and support for Oracle eBusiness Systems Modules.
Mainly Oracle Finance and Oracle Projects.
- Collaborates with customers to determine system specifications and business/technical requirements to create spec documents that meet their needs.
- Responsible for completion of all required Change Management tasks and relevant SOX control requirements (if applicable).
- Utilize industry accepted project management principles, methodologies, tools, and best practices throughout the project life cycle.
- Collaborates with business users to understand requirements/issues/challenges, and delivers high value solutions that meet/exceed business requirements
- Owns development, testing and implementation of technical best practices and assumes significant responsibility.
- Demonstrates understanding of system-wide dependencies and interactions
- Tracking deliverables and provide reporting to management as needed.
- 5+ years of experience with technical support of Oracle eBusiness Systems modules (Financials/Projects) EBS Release12.
- 5+ years of experience with SQL, PL/SQL & XML.
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle tools: Oracle Forms and Reports; BI Publisher etc.
- 5+ years of experience with Linux, Unix, developing shell scripts.
- 5+ years of experience with the backend table structures for Oracle eBusiness system module required
- 5+ years’ Oracle database experience is highly preferred
- 4 years of experience with Advance debugging skills in OA Framework.
- 4 years of experience with in OAF Personalization.
- Experience working in a multi-developer, team environment is preferred.
- Experience in OAF development