Hybrid - 3 days on-site, 2 days remote -
Long Term Contract Must take a PL/SQL Assessment Interview:
- Minimum of 8 Years and maximum of 10 Years of working experience in total
- Strong PL/SQL development skills
- Proficient in database development utilizing partitions, DBMS jobs, packages, procedures, function and oracle user defined types.
- Proficient in working with UI teams/applications and using cursors, XML,JSON etc.
- Strong experience in developing end to end jobs as part of ETL.
- Strong SQL and PL/SQL tuning skills.
- Data analysis skills to debug, trace and fix performance problems.
- 2+ Years of experience with Python, exposure to DB connect libs and others like requests, JSON, pandas etc. Preferred.
- Familiarity with Oracle Exadata
- Familiarity with MemSQL, No-SQL DBS and Big data technologies is a big plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business management information systems or computer science
- oil and gas industry experience
- Good written and oral communication skills.