Senior Architect -- Java Architect Multiple all across US long Term
Full Time only
This position will require the candidate to have skill sets needed to analyze, design, architect, develop software web applications, and contribute to all phases of the software development life cycles.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own and lead our technology architecture vision and strategy across a globally distributed engineering team to deliver best in class software solutions across our businesses.
- Promote the development of reusable frameworks to help accelerate the time to market for new business capabilities.
- Provide thought leadership to the enterprise on key industry and technology trends promotes the culture of innovation in teams towards building highly configurable, modular, composable, cloud-native distributed quality products.
- Help establish and govern code quality and code improvement initiatives.
- Help our development teams design and implement highly scalable, highly secure software systems using Java for deployment on AWS infrastructure
- Help dev-ops teams define and implement highly scalable, robust, and secure systems on AWS infrastructure, meeting 99.99% uptime goals
- Performs necessary R&D and Evangelizes the tools, methodologies that can be adopted during the development, testing and deployment phases of the products to improve overall execution efficiency.
- Mentor the high performing cross-cutting functional, technical experts who are part of different projects, products
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, advanced degree a plus.
- 10+ years of experience in a software development environment, preferably at a Fintech firm.
- Deep practitioner of Agile and Lean Start-Up methodologies.
- Demonstrated continuous improvement and continuous learning mindset.
- Demonstrated capability as a lifecycle problem solver (idea -> implementation).
- Strong engineering leader who can roll-up their sleeves
- Execution focused executive with a “get things done” attitude.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to senior executives and customers.
- Ability to cultivate a culture of openness, transparency, and inclusion.
- Excellent knowledge of strategic planning and capability development with experience implementing technology strategy and roadmaps.
- Prior experience in a software organization that has experienced significant growth and transformation in a large enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated experience in leading software architecture and engineering teams; ability to coach and mentor architecture resources and effectively manage and shape team and individual behaviors.
- Expert written and oral presentation skills used to influence other leaders across the enterprise.
- Prior experience with evaluating emerging technologies and recommending potential partnerships that provide efficiencies and competitive advantage within the tech stack.
- Experience with developing reusable assets such as prototypes, solution designs, documentation, and other materials that contribute to department and organization effectiveness and efficiency.
- Deep knowledge of service-oriented and event-driven architectures. Knowledge of SpringBoot a strong plus.
- Expertise in design and development of java-based systems
- Deep understanding of and experience with building highly scalable and highly secure micro-services based, AWS services based, high-scalable, configurable, composable, modular AWS cloud deployable apps.
- Hands-on experience in cloud engineering and cloud-native design.
- Well-versed in API development and management.
- Strong understanding of modern data modeling and data architecture practices.
- Experienced in container and container management.
- Experienced with industry standard programming languages, operating systems, application development frameworks, monitoring tools, and CI/CT/CD tools.
- Experience with both traditional RDMBS and No-SQL databases.
- Understanding of AI/ML and integrating data science models real-time into operational systems.
- Mobile systems design and implementation experience
- Experience with banking systems and lending systems a plus
- Skills with design of descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics a plus
Jave, Web, Data Science, Hadoop