A Brief Summary of This Position:
“Conserving Resources, Improving Lives”. That is what Client's is about. We are a growing $4B company which is significantly investing in our digital transformation. This is a critical initiative which is key to meeting our revenue targets. This position will be a functional SAP Sales Cloud (SAP Hybris) configuration specialist within our IT e-commerce team, helping, architect, deliver and support new and existing e-commerce platforms across all BU’s.
This position reports directly to the IT Manager, E-Commerce and will involve:
· Periodic travel to Omaha, NE if working remote.
· If based in Omaha, the ability to work in the office 1- 2 days per week
Other Important Details about the Role:
This role requires the individual to be proficient in:
· Partnering closely with business users and sponsors to understand our e-commerce requirements.
· Configure, test and deploying configuration requirements per Client's standards and industry best practices.
· Acting as the Business analyst to lead requirement sessions and document said session.
· Develop functional and test cases specifications.
· Configure the SAP Sale Cloud (formally Hybris) solution.
· Understand SAP S&D configuration, master data (Business Partners, Pricing, Variant Configuration, BoMs, etc) and transactional processes in SAP S/4 Hana.
· Understand integration points with SAP S/4 Hana, billing systems, catalog systems and other legacy ERP systems.
· Experience with general e-commerce best practices (SEO, Catalog structures, shopping cart design, billing).
· Working with technical developers (offs-site and on-site) so they understand the technical requirements.
· Researching and learning new technologies.
· Work closely with implementation partners to deliver and test the solution.
· Assess and document gaps with the standard solution and minimizing customizations
· Lead the functional development of the e-commerce solution including configuration in SAP Hybris e-commerce solution
· Work closely with business constituents to understand required functionality and advise them on the best practice and solution design
· Work with the technical team so they understand the requirements and what custom code is required for the development team
· Work with the project manager (if assigned) to ensure that project schedules and budget are adhered to; if there is no PM assigned, act as the PM for development
· Create functional specifications
· Review technical specifications
· Fix and review defects
· Perform QA and functional evaluation of delivered code
· Understand and guide the business and team on developing the correct solution, minimizing custom code
· Provide functional direction to the development team (must be “hands-on”, with the ability to help trouble-shoot)
· Research and learn new technologies
· Lead prioritization and delivery of enhancements
· Assess risks and inform the business and Senior IT Manager E-Commerce of any which will impact the schedule or budget
· Guide problem resolution
· Partner closely with business users and sponsors to understand and document the requirements
This individual must be a self-starter who demonstrates creativity in solving problems or generating improvement ideas and works well with team members.
Required Qualifications of Every Candidate (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
· Minimum 3 years of experience in:
o design, development of product information systems or ecommerce systems.
o system analysis, documentation and designing technical specifications of the processes.
o SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) configuration.
o SAP S/4 S&D configuration.
· Experience in project methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall.
· Experience with ecommerce system design.
· This role requires knowledge to work with both the stand-alone Commerce Cloud architecture, as well as one integrated to S/4 Hana. In other words:
o Ability to configure the Hybris solution directly in commerce cloud, without integration to a SAP back end.
o Ability to configure the Hybris solution when integrated with to an SAP back end.
· Ability to lead catalog design discussions and UI design sessions.
Highly Qualified Candidates Will Also Possess These Qualifications:
· Experience with SAP Hybris Multichannel Suite 6.x+
· Integration experience with:
o SAP ECC ERP
o SAP Variant configuration (since several Businesses have configurable products).
o Integration middleware (e.g.: MuleSoft, Boomi, etc)
Computer Software Utilized: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), ADP, Workday, Workforce
Working Environment and Physical Efforts: Can be used for the majority of administrative positions
Work is typically performed in an office setting. The incumbent is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time, as well as talk and listen on the phone and in personal conversations or meetings. Environment is fast paced and demanding most of the time. No travel requirements for this position. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms while working in the office with various files and forms and while working on the computer. The employee is occasionally required to move about the office. Incumbent must utilize proper ergonomic safeguards such as monitor height and positions, keyboard location and height and proper wrists rests. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds in working with large files, binders, and computer equipment. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.