Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist
The Quality Assurance Specialist shall beresponsible for assessing the quality of the performance of the Help DeskSpecialists. The Quality Assurance Specialist shall monitor inbound andoutbound calls and emails responses to assess demeanor, technical accuracy,customer service performance, and conformity to SRC policies and procedures.The Quality Assurance Specialist shall assist in developing, creating, andimplementing call center quality processes and procedures; as well as makingrecommendation for enhancements to training materials as needed.
Required Education Requirements: Bachelor’sDegree and specialized experience providing quality assurance analysis for amulti-tier/level Call Center required.
Current HDI Certification is required 30days after TO award/.
Experience Requirements: In addition to theeducation requirement the Quality Assurance Specialist shall also have aminimum of eight (8) years of experience monitoring
communications to internal and externalshareholders to ensure information disseminated complies with guidance andregulations and/or like complexity.
Acceptable specialized Quality AssuranceSpecialist experience shall also include:
o Ensuringthe Help Desk Specialists are providing a level of excellent customer service
o Operatingquality assurance and quality monitoring programs.
o Assistingand developing training modules, staff improvement programs, and implementingcustomer satisfaction programs
o Monitoringinbound and outbound communications to observe customer satisfaction
o Documentingcontact observations programs to provide feedback and coaching to the Help DeskSpecialists
o Coordinatingwith internal training partners to develop training modules
Additional Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Abilityto communicate clearly, both orally and in writing
• Abilityto adapt to changing environments
• Abilityto build relationships and collaborate effectively with Contractor and Federalstaff
• Abilityto demonstrate understanding of customer care and call center processes
• Abilityto lead and manage projects, analyze problems, and make oral presentation
• Abilityto provide clear leadership, technical direction, and guidance to all levels ofstaff
• Abilityto support and execute all non-Key Personnel duties as needed
• Abilityto provide clear directions and instructions pertaining 8 CFR 214.2 and .3
• Abilityto facilitate new hire training sessions
• Abilityto recognize staff deficiencies and develop training initiatives to addressdeficiencies
• Abilityto demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Abilityto conduct staff evaluations to identify areas of improvement