Senior Manager, Enterprise Quality Assurance Location:Montgomery, Ohio
Full Time only
100,000 - 200,000
Role:Senior Manager, Enterprise Quality Assurance
- Strong knowledge and leadership in modern SQA technology, best practices and demonstrated experience of successful application of those practicesLead Software Quality Assurance (SQA) strategy and operational execution plans.
- Provide recommendations to VP and C-level decision makers regarding QA strategies and approaches.
- Offer technical expertise in the testing area within the organization
- Develop and leverage relationships throughout the organization, industry, and other professional organizations in order to improve testing services for Company
- Direct projects of critical importance; provide leadership and guidance to project teams for planning, building, and performing QA functions
- Define and track quality assurance metrics, including KPI\'s and dashboards
- Work with development, business, operations and program management teams to certify production releases by providing appropriate test coverage and identifying and mitigating associated risks
- Oversee the testing methodology and implementation, project scheduling, scope and quality of deliverables and resource management
- Strategize and implement latest and innovative software QA technologies and tools to enable for dynamic and fast paced implementation