Role : Quality Engineers(QE) [Financial Domain]
Location : NYC
Job type: Contract/Full Time
- 10 years plus of experience in automation build-out, enhancement of UI test frameworks, and test creation and execution for applications related to Fixed Income trading.
- He/ she has knowledge of manual testing, but emphasis will be placed on devising and implementing a test automation approach for a fixed income trading platform and its associated UI, data feeds and analytics.
The candidate for this position has:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills â?? is a key.
- Leadership abilities having successfully managed teams of 4-10 QA resources
- Knowledge of SQL and noSQL databases in order to understand and work iteratively with complex data sets and models. Data will be tested for accuracy, completeness and performance;
- Understanding of FIX messaging protocol and message-driven testing;
- Understanding of Automated test framework creation and maintenance;
- Knowledge of fixed income trading, particularly Corporate Bond trading initially;
- Knowledge of test strategies that can be executed timely to accommodate an agile SDLC organized into sprints. To that end, good common sense, as well as the use of automation tools such as Selenium or Cucumber, should allow a complete and sensible set of regression tests to run efficiently within the timeframe of each agile sprint;
- Ability to drive a team to devise/ configure integration tests, to ensure the newly built modules are integrated properly with their source systems and are robust enough for accurate, speedy delivery to the downstream consumers
- Other desirable experience includes:
- Knowledge of the financial markets, including trade life cycle management as well as the use of standard third-party reference data;
- Knowledge of ensuring the usability of the Customer UI experience