Procurement Contract Administrator
Loc: Chicago, IL
Under the direction of the reporting Manager, the Procurement Contract Administrator
- oversees clients repository of med-surg contractual agreements into the electronic contract database housed in PeopleSoft.
- Updates and inputs the contract item requests and additions, contract product changes, distribution attributes and contract UOM and markup pricing compliance.
- Is responsible for the cleanse and condition of the contract item file to meet clients standard for item maintenance, cross reference to systems and upload of contracted items into the GPO contract repository.
- Participate in and oversees the audits between the item master and procurement contracts with support from other individuals.
- In addition, this individual will support the MMIS Data Administrators and Contract Managers, publish monthly performance and KPI reports related to MMIS Supply Chain metrics and item master attribute compliance.
- Bachelors of Science or Arts.
- 3-5 years PeopleSoft or other ERP experience.
- 2-4 years experience in contract management support in healthcare setting.
- Knowledge and experience with GPO & distributor relationships.
- Proficient in word and spreadsheet applications.
- Knowledge of procurement/inventory processes in medical and/or service fields.
Desired: Experience with SQL or ERP database query. Masters in Business Administration, Health Care Administration or related field