The Manager, Oracle Cloud ERP (Procurement) is a key member of the Information Technology team whose primary mission is to partner with key business and IT leaders for the delivery of business system design and development used to enable and support critical business functions and processes across the enterprise. This position requires expertise in areas of business operations, business processes, application technologies, critical business data, and key operational reporting and analytics across the key business functions of Procurement (Procurement, Sourcing, Receiving, and Supplier and Item Management).
Responsibilities include serving as a functional analyst/ systems expert for Oracle Cloud ERP, including enterprise application architecture, data architecture, integration architecture, solution development, service support, application security and IT compliance. Support production systems including analyzing and resolving production problems and end user service requests as appropriate. Provide a high-level of customer service across the organization with a primary focus on systems availability, performance, reliability, security, and established service level metrics.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to excel at the essential functions assigned. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
- Requires 5 years in Information Technology, including minimum 3 years in developing solutions in complex technology environments. Oracle Cloud ERP Procurement experience is required.
- 4 years in manufacturing, consumer products, or distribution industries
- 3 years in systems development and project management
- Being an assigned resource in the implementation life cycle of Oracle ERP Cloud projects
- Experience in OTBI and BIP
- Oracle ERP Cloud Procurement experience as outlined below:
- Strong understanding of Direct and Indirect procurement
- Experience as a resource in the implementation lifecycle of at least 3 Oracle ERP Cloud projects.
- Leading the mapping of business needs, conducting sophisticated functional analyses, preparing functional and technological designs
- Strong working knowledge of procurement modules within Oracle Fusion including Sourcing, Supplier Qualification Management, Contracts Management, Supplier Portal, Purchasing, Self Service Procurement and Account Payables
- Experience with Integrating 3rd Party Costing, Inventory Management and Order Management systems
- Exceptional project management skills, with the ability to develop and communicate a future state vision that aligns with the IT and business strategy.
- Possesses strong leadership, communication, planning, negotiating and management skills.
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills in an environment where resources required for success may not be in direct control of this role
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning, and execution skills
- Strong business acumen, including industry, domain-specific knowledge of the enterprise and its business units
- Ability to build consensus, making decisions based on many variables, and gain support for major initiatives.
- Strong sense of self, ethics, and effort, as well as the willingness to go the extra mile to achieve important goals.
- Extensive hands-on experience in application programming and complex system integration development.
- Extensive hands-on experience in system integration of complex application systems. (e.g., custom solutions, package solutions, Cloud, SaaS, and PaaS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university or Associate Degree or technical diploma in Information Systems or another related field.
- Or equivalent work experience and/or related technical certifications as a substitute for bachelor’s degree.
- Partner with the program management office to effectively deliver best in class technology capabilities.
- Develop, maintain, and execute methodologies and processes that ensure the most effective delivery of new solutions that meet time, cost and quality expectations. This includes development methods, estimating techniques, resource utilization processes, project controls and vendor selection, and project management approaches.
- Administer, Configure, Manage and Support the Oracle Applications Cloud ERP. Provide required month end and year end support to business users
- Continuously improve and evolve solution development processes to make the best use of resources.
- Support financial budgets and maintain effective financial controls. Assist in all budgetary processes, including expense budgets, project estimates, capital plans and business case development.
- Execution of the standardized 7 phase project life-cycle methodology: Initiation, Project Preparation & Planning, Blueprint, Realization, Final Preparation, Go Live and Support, Project Closure.
- Manage relationship with project stakeholders, including internal and external clients, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues in order to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables.
- Manage and communicate a clear vision of each project’s objectives and motivate the project team to achieve them; create a project environment that enables peak performance by team members.
- Ensure proper use of methodology, tools and procedures.
- Ensure proper governance is in place to best meet project objectives.
- Balance the trade-off of the triple- constraint (time, cost and scope) to realize the expected business value.
- Proactively identify changes in work scope and ensure appropriate planning measures are taken with internal and external stakeholders to reassess and amend the scope of work requirements, budget and timeline.
- Manage the financial aspects of the project: budgeting and estimate to actual variance.
- Analyze risk, establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and responsibilities for initiating mitigating action.
- Escalate issues early about the project to stakeholders, steering committees and executive leaders.
- Determine what constitutes successful closure for all parties. Gain acceptance and sign-off by all parties when closure is attained.
- Maintain project documentation and updates to relevant knowledge management bases; analyze lessons learned and share with the organization’s project management community.
- Participate in the development of project management best practices.
- Typically, no supervisor responsibilities