Application (ATG) Developer
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain software applications using approved development tools and environments Serve as liaison to user groups to implement software technology, ascertain needs and approval to resolve problem situations
- Participate in the ongoing maintenance of enterprise software including upgrades and modifications Develop and monitor interfaces between various enterprise systems
- Monitor batch jobs to ensure daily and nightly jobs run to completion without errors.
- If errors occur, resolve issues to ensure trouble free operations Investigate complex software problems, then coordinate problem resolution with software vendors, hardware manufacturers, and/or appropriate in-house personnel Document and publish maintenance plans, ERP system procedures, reporting procedures, and application procedures
- Monitor software system performance Recommend maintenance and purchase contracts of software
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years experience in implementing or supporting an enterprise class (ERP) system
- Experience implementing and supporting Oracle ATG ABAP or Java development environment experience strongly preferred
- Experience with SAP IDOCs or BAPIs preferred Experience in implementing or supporting an SAP Enterprise Portal environment preferred.
- Experience in NetWeaver Development technologies (WebDynpro, Web Services, Java, JSPs, and/or EJB) preferred
- Experience with Manhattan WMS (or other WMS) business software preferred
- Experience within Microsoft .NET development environment strongly preferred KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Java Development Required
- High level of proficiency with SQL Server
- Excellent PC skills utilizing Microsoft Office software
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organization and follow through skills Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain good rapport with internal and external customers and handle situations with confidence, tact and resourcefulness Flexible, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast paced office environment