SAP BASIS Analyst Location:Cranberry Township, PA
Education And Experience
- This position reports to the Manager, Global Technical Operations and is responsible for installation, maintenance and support of the technical infrastructure of information technology environment.
- Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:Support SAP BASIS systems, transport management, background job management, monitoring, system performance tuning, support pack application, installation, upgrades and enhancement packs installation
- Oracle database systems (both SAP related and non-SAP related), installation, upgrades, performance tuning and monitoring Oracle Solaris and RedHat Linux operating systems, installation, upgrades, patch management, performance tuning, monitoring and security hardening.
- SAP Bolt-ons including AVP Taxware, Esker Delivery ware, BSI and Readsoft, upgrades, system monitoring and application updates Net App ON TAP storage system storage provisioning, upgrades, monitoring and performance tuning SAP Archiving including analysis of archiving objects, configuration and execution of archiving tasks
- Disaster recovery planning and testingWorking directly on application / technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions
- Designing and implementing processes, and/or process improvements, to aid in development , testing, and supportSpecial Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- RequiredProven expertise in UNIX and Microsoft (MS) Windows Operating systems, Oracle and MS SQL Server databases and SAP BASIS Administration
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong planning & organization skills
- Excellent customer driven quality orientation Solid interpersonal skills
- Travel as necessary to support global locations
- Required High School Diploma or equivalent This position is available at three different career levels based upon experience, education, etc.:Level one: 2 years client / server experience, 1 year R/3 BASIS experience preferred Level two: 5 years client / server experience, 2 years R/3 BASIS experience Level three: 8 years client / server experience, 5 years R/3 BASIS experience
- Preferred Bachelors degree in Information Science, Computer Science or related discipline.
- EOE M/F/D/V