Per HIRING manager, EY Skillset:
Technology Solutions – development anddeployment
- Thorough knowledge of QMS and Pharma Manufacturing
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC methodologies
- Experience in Regulated Environment
- Collection of business requirements and design solutions
- Project Management to deliver solutions within budget
- Industry Best Practices
- Pharmaceutical industry Experience
- Knowledge of MS Project / Smart Sheet
- Experience in ITIL
- Develops and delivers detailed technology solutions through consulting project activities.
- Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment.
- Project management activities include interaction within company and client managers and cost/schedule monitoring.
- May have some financial responsibilities including project cost estimating, proposal generation, and invoicing.
- Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer organization.
- Performance is typically measured by the capture of the consulting engagement and/or delivery of agreed solutions within budgeted hours.
- Provide leadership and experience in:
- Create and design solutions, procedures and business processes that meet business, customer and technological requirements;
- Evaluate alternative informatics technologies where required and research industry best practices and emerging trends.
- Create and design solutions and procedures, optimize business processes at a global level in the area of expertise.
- Develop and manage the respective business critical know-how within the said area of expertise.
- Translates Highly complex and ambiguous business requirements into detailed requirements into solutions and procedures meeting current business, customer and technical requirements.
- Develop and maintain working method documentation and best practice examples to support business stakeholders in development processes.
Required Experience and Skill:
- 5-10 years of professional IT experience in a major, global organization.
- Broad and strong experience in area of expertise.
- Strong and in-depth experience in quality management systems(QMS) or Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP) Systems or solution architecture.
- Project Management experience: Successfully deliver projects in the IT portfolio through efficient use of resources, identification and mitigation of risks.
- Demonstrates successful problem solving and coordination of project related activities.
- Experience in working in a regulated environment and with Computer System Validation.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is assessed as a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Project/Smart sheet, Trello is plus.
- Experience with ITIL desirable.