Jr.ETL BI Developer,Loc: New Kensington, PA.
FUNDAMENTAL DUTIES :
- The core responsibility of the ETL BI Developer is to design and develop complete Business Intelligence (BI) solutions
- This would include design and development of programs using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to extract information from various ERP into the staging area.
- includes development of various artifacts using T-SQL for the setup of the Enterprise Datawarehouse (EDW).
- Development of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal reports for various business functions is also one of the primary responsibilities.
- Additionally, this role will involve interacting with business users and infrastructure support teams and will be responsible for the development and implementation of customer solutions that align with the business needs.
- This position would also provide an excellent opportunity to enhance your technical skillset in areas of SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and Power BI.
- Also provides a dynamic environment to work with high energy team focused on building a self-service Business Intelligence ecosystem.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED :
- Design, develop and implement Store Procedures, Functions and other artifacts in TSQL for data migration from staging area to EDW
- Design, develop and implement the ETL process using SSIS, including data quality and testing
- Assist in the modification, testing and deployment of Crystal Reports, converting them for use in a SyteLine multi-site environment
- Assist in the scheduling of reports for distribution using existing application software Create ad hoc reports and queries
- Work with other team members as needed to implement solutions in a timely manner
- Assist management with prioritization of projects and establishing accurate timelines for implementation
- Enforce best technical practices for the BI infrastructure to enhance user experience
- Create/maintain project documentation to successfully implement IT-based solutions including: Project Plans and Functional/Technical Design documents
- Develop Training materials focused on end-users for various business functions
- Other duties and responsibilities performed as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or Engineering
- 3+ years of experience related to SSIS for data integration/ETL technologies
- 3+ years of experience in writing T-SQL scripts on various versions of SQL server
- 3+ years of experience in using SSMS for design of tables, views, common table expressions, foreign key constraints, and stored procedures
- 2+ years of design and development experience in SSRS
- 2+ years of experience with CR 2008 or later is required
- 2+ years of experience developing Crystal Reports using stored procedures
- 2+ years of experience in SQL server 2012 is required,
- SQL server 2014 is preferred Knowledge of Syteline ERP on Multisite is highly preferred Ability to accurately estimate the ETL and Data Architecture components of data integration, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Reporting and Data Warehouse delivery projects
- Strong analytical, attention to detail, organizational and core project management skills.
- Strong teamwork, communication and customer service skills