.NET Developer Loc: Radnor, PA
- Leading technical projects including providing guidance to other developers.
- Designing, developing, implementing and maintaining web-based applications.
- Participating in projects and ongoing software maintenance and support.
- Expected to perform and produce in a fast-paced development environmentSystem integrations with internal and external system.
- Knowledge of relational databases and applications including design, development, implementation and maintenance.Trouble shooting, debugging, proofing & testing.Follow proper coding standardsSupport internal and external clientsOther duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree (Computer Science or Information Systems) or related experienceMinimum of 5 years of related IT experienceKnowledge and /or Experience of .Net Framework including C#,VB.net & ASP.net.SharePoint development and/or BizTalk DevelopmentFamiliar with reporting tools include SQL Server SSRS and/or Crystal Reports.Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Json, XML and Java ScriptStrong understanding of relational databases programming including PL/SQL, data manipulation, DDL, creating function, views and stored procedures.
- Knowledge of Oracle is a plus.Comprehension of business logic and its impact on the databases, middle tiers, and web applications.Understanding of Insurance, Healthcare, and Financial systems are a plus.Knowledge / and or Experience working with mobile technology is a plus.Strong analytical skill for understanding the functional requirements and translating them into technical designsExperience with data structures and data modeling including relational database designAbility to work independently, with a high sense of urgency and ability to adapt to situations quicklyMulti-tasker who can prioritize and follow through on multiple tasks and projects.