- As an Installation Engineer, you assist the project Lead Engineer in designing and implementing innovative, cost-effective engineering solutions for the preparation and safe and successful completion of all offshore installation activities.
- You conduct analyses, develop procedures, perform detailed calculations and simulations using the appropriate computer software and provide hands-on support on board the installation vessels during the offshore phase.
What we expect from you
We are looking for an enthusiastic engineer who is motivated to learn and contribute to our team in Houston. To succeed in this role you are a results-driven team player, with a hands-on mentality. You are analytical, accurate, flexible and service oriented. You also have:
- BSc or MSc degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Graduates till maximum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Candidate must be legally eligible to work in the USA.
- allows you the chance to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with creative thinking, collaboration and down-to-earth culture at its core.
- Pipeline Installation Engineer Civil Mechianical